It seems like anyone you talk to these days desires change. They wish they were stronger, had a different job, made better decisions, or were better at this thing or that thing. But they are bound by their fears, doubts and insecurities to make changes.
How do we have the strength of character to rise above the challenges that we face?
With that thought in mind we've partnered up with Erwin McManus to create a small group Bible study based on his wildly popular book, Uprising
. Erwin is one of the most dynamic and engaging communicators across the country. He's an accomplished author, pastor of a church in Los Angeles and a favorite speaker at events like the National Pastors Conference, Catalyst and LeadNow.
In this small group Bible study, Erwin teaches how God calls us to be involved in building our character as he is the agent that brings change into our lives. This series is a journey and exploration of the human spirit that will allow you to become the person God intended for you to be. In each of the six video sessions, Erwin provides Biblical and practical teaching that will challenge your small group to step out courageously and dynamically and activate the promises God has for them.
Out of all Erwin's teaching he told us that Uprising is what they use the most at his church in Los Angeles to help people work through Biblical transformation. Hearing that from Erwin made us excited to take that great content and put it into a resource that could be used by churches in their Sunday morning classes and small group ministries across the country.
The Uprising Bible Study Kit Includes:
- 6 Video sessions with personal insights from Erwin McManus (approx. 15 minutes each)
- 6 Powerful real life stories that your small group will relate to
- In-depth 80 page Leader's Guide
- 6 workbooks for your small group
- Special session with Erwin for the small group leader
- Complimentary copy of the Uprising Book
- Life Without Limit (18 Minutes)
- Transformation (16 Minutes)
- Humble Courage (16 Minutes)
- A Generous Heart (14 Minutes)
- Perseverance (14 Minutes)
- Path of Servanthood (15 Minutes)